[Android] TUI Holidays & Travel App: Hotels, Flights, Cruise
The TUI app gives you everything you need for your holiday –anytime, anywhere.
And now, to make things even better, you can find your dream holiday and book it all through the app!
The TUI app is the fastest and easiest way to book your dream holiday package on your mobile, which includes flight tickets, hotels, last minute offers and more. Download the app now and start browsing from the best destinations, the most amazing all inclusive hotels & resorts and don’t forget to check out our latest holiday deals.
Tap into the exciting world of TUI to browse our unique holiday collection, get last minute deals on flights, all inclusive offers, and book, all at the touch of a button.
Take advantage of these handy features:
• Your full holiday summary including easy access to detailed flight and hotel information
• Travel all around the world: simply select your flight departure date and destination
• Sort by price, deals or reviews to find your perfect last minute escape
• Check in online and download your boarding pass direct to your phone
• Inspirational destination guides
• The top must-sees
• Your holiday weather forecast
• Share your Holiday Countdown on Facebook and Twitter
• Browse and book our fantastic range of excursions
• Flight extras, like baggage upgrades and seat selection
This is not just a simple travel companion. The TUI app not only lets you book your vacation, but also provides you with extra travel features to make your stay more comfortable. Looking for some ideas on excursions? Do you want to know more about your destination? Want to show off you are going on holiday by sharing your countdown with your friends? The app lets you do all of this.
Even if you don’t know where to travel, download the app and look for inspiration. You can access the latest promotional codes, browse from cheap last minute deals and explore our new destinations for 2018. You also have an opportunity to book luxury cruises and an all-inclusive stay.
Mobile Boarding Passes: mobile boarding passes are not currently available for customers travelling to the following destinations: Agadir, Antalya, Bulgaria, Cancun, Cape Verde, Chambéry, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Florida, Fuerteventura, Geneva, Goa, Gran Canaria, Grenoble, Hurghada, Jamaica, Malta, Menorca, Miami, Morocco, Portugal, Portugal, Puerto Vallarta, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey & Zimbabwe.
To log in you’ll need the surname of passenger that made your booking, the departure date as well as your booking reference number which looks like this (12345678) and can be found at the top of your booking confirmation.
Sorry, you can’t use the app if:
• You didn’t book your vacation directly with TUI
• Your booking includes more than 1 hotel or 2 flights
• You have booked a Marella Cruise
• You’ve booked a First Choice holiday through TUI